Customer Success Story: Terrybear and Nomad eCommerce
Learn how one company transitioned from manual ordering processes to a more efficient solution by integrating their Dynamics NAV ERP system with their eCommerce site. Using Nomad erpCommerce, B2B manufacturer Terrybear:
The Terrybear Goal: Website Upgrade and ERP Integration
- Eliminated manual ordering and data entry
- Streamlined business processes across the board
- Improved the customer ordering experience
- Estimates a 50% increase in productivity in the next six months
Learn more about Terrybear and how Nomad erpCommerce made connecting a B2B eCommerce website to Microsoft Dynamics NAV quick and easy. Complete the form on this page to download the customer success story now!
About Nomad erpCommerce
Nomad erpCommerce is a robust, easy-to-maintain, easy-to-design and easy-to-scale eCommerce solution that integrates with any ERP system.
Our team has designed and delivered superior eCommerce solutions integrated with ERP for 10 years with the goal of helping small to mid-sized manufacturers and distributors achieve efficiency and growth through technology.
Key Benefits of eCommerce Designed for ERP integration:
- Complex pricing made easy: Your customers view only their custom pricing on your storefront; automatically providing each customer a personalized view of their own custom pricing. Nomad supports all ERP customer pricing including discounts and quantity breaks.
- In the cloud, connected to your office: The hybrid-cloud model allows for efficient integration with your company’s on-premise ERP and marketing data, as Nomad easily syncs this data with the cloud-based Nomad eCommerce platform.
- Maintained by you, not a web developer: Easily brand your website, add and update content, optimize for SEO, create your own custom discounts and coupon codes and more -- without the need for formal web design experience.
- See what’s working and what to do more of: Nomad’s dashboard provides insight into your customers’ behaviors, peak purchase times, sales performance of items, effectiveness of promotions and more.