If you’re a Microsoft Dynamics NAV user, you need to attend the NAV User Group (NAVUG) Summit Phoenix in October. As you’re probably aware, attending a conference is a significant investment of time and money, so we’ve compiled several reasons to convince your managers that NAVUG Summit is a worthy investment.
- Summit Phoenix’s dedication to bringing users to the forefront of technology problem-solving and product development can help your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available in the market and how you can put those tools and techniques into practice.
- Summit Phoenix is created by users, for users, and for every job role. The Programming Committee members who determine the content come from fields such as administration, development, finance, and IT. They pride themselves on staying current with trends and new technology and understanding user needs for many products.
- At Summit Phoenix’s over 180 educational sessions – in tracks such as business intelligence and reporting, program and project management, and supply chain management – experts, MVPs, and Microsoft team members will discuss industry trends, product roadmaps, and learning strategies with a direct impact on your organization.
- The practical, hands-on Conference Academy workshops will help you solve some of your team’s greatest challenges and help you use your products more efficiently.
- It’s an incomparable networking opportunity. Summit Phoenix creates the space for easy knowledge sharing, so you’ll learn from peer experiences that can only come from impromptu conversations.
- The user group community is active year-round, so the networking won’t stop when you leave the conference. This network will help you continue to make the most of your software.
- The expo is filled with over 380 leading industry suppliers (including Sniperdyne!) and the latest and greatest tools and technologies – all ready to help you solve your organization’s most difficult challenges.
The conference is October 15th-18th at the Phoenix Convention Center. Regular registration is $1399 for NAVUG members and $1799 for non-members and is open now. Come see us in Booth 437. If you’re planning on attending, email us today to schedule a time to meet.
Sniperdyne’s Nomad has affordable, built-in features that make it easy to manage any webstore. Are you considering a change to your eCommerce site but aren’t sure where to start? Luckily, we can help – please contact us today for more information.